- Center for Advocacy Resources & Education (CARE): https://care.ucdavis.edu
CARE is dedicated to reducing the incidence of sexual violence, including sexual assault sexual harassment, domestic/dating violence and stalking in the campus community. CARE serves the students, faculty, and staff of the University, at both the Davis campus and Sacramento campus. Our philosophy is that through education we can prevent these forms of violence.
- Harassment and Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program: https://hdapp.ucdavis.edu/
Supports the University’s commitment to a discrimination-free work and learning environment by educating the campus community about the issues, assisting individuals and campus units to resolve conflicts and complaints related to harassment, discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual violence, hate and bias. Also serves as the central office for receiving reports and maintaining records of these types of complaints.
- Report Hate and Bias: http://reporthateandbias.ucdavis.edu/report/index.html
If you believe you have witnessed, or that you have been a target of, discrimination, harassment, or a hate- or bias-motivated incident on campus or while participating in a University-sponsored activity, you can make a report at this site.
- Office of Student Support and Judicial Affairs (OSSJA): https://ossja.ucdavis.edu/social-misconduct and https://ossja.ucdavis.edu/rights-grievances
Report misconduct, including social misconduct, such as hazing, harassment, theft, vandalism, noise violations, and violations of alcohol/drug policies. Also provides information about student rights and grievances. Not sure where to start when you have a grievance? OSSJA is a good place to start.
- Office of the Ombuds: https://ombuds.ucdavis.edu
Provides confidential, independent, impartial, and informal problem-solving and conflict management resources for all members of the UC Davis and UC Davis Health campus communities.
- Police Accountability Board: http://pab.ucdavis.edu
The Police Accountability Board develops and promotes accountability, trust and communication between the campus community and the UC Davis Police Department. Any person who feels they may have been directly affected by UC Davis police misconduct may file a complaint.